What is the mission of the Parent Teacher Association?
· To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
· To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
· To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
What are the purposes of the Parent Teacher Association?
· To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
· To raise the standards of home life.
· To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
· To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
· To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.