- All students receive high quality research-based instruction in the general education standards aligned system.
- All students are screened to determine academic and behavioral status against grade level benchmarks.
- All staff (general education teachers, special education teachers, Title I, ESL) assume an active role in student’s assessment and instruction in the standards-aligned system.
- Continuous monitoring of student performance and use of this data is used to determine intervention effectiveness and drive instructional adjustments, and to identify/measure progress toward instructional and grade level goals.
- Student progress is benchmarked throughout the year to determine level or progress toward monitoring and assessing the fidelity of intervention implementation.
- Students receive increasingly intense levels of targeted scientifically, research-based interventions dependent on student needs.
- Parents are informed of their child’s needs and progress at regular intervals.