2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration will be open at each elementary school Monday, March 6th thru Friday, March 10th. Hours 9:30-11:30 and 1:00-3:00.
Kindergarten Screening Dates (by appointment only-made at the time of registration):
- Center - May 15th
- Holiday Park - May 17th
- Pivik - May 18th
- Regency Park - May 19th
Whether your child is beginning their educational journey or transferring from another school, Plum Borough School District wants to make your first experience in our district as seamless as possible.
Our registration forms are listed to the right, they are available for you to download.
- Registration packet filled out in its entirety including having page 4 notarized (if applicable)
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunizations
- Your mortgage, deed or lease
- Your valid PA license with the Plum address
- Two (2) utility bills
- Health History Report
- Custody/Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
- Current grades/transcript (if applicable and available)
- IEP and evaluations (if applicable and available)
- Dental Report (grades K, 3 and 7) - due before starting school
- Private Physicians Report (grades K, 6 and 11) - due before starting school
Please make sure you have all of the information required, as only completed registration packets will be accepted.
Your child does not need to be present for registration.
Any questions should be directed to:
Gina Bauer, District Registrar
Plum High School
900 Elicker Rd.
Plum, PA 15239
Hours: 8:15-11:45 and 1:00-3:00
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY